The process of printing, mailing and filing tax forms with the IRS is very time consuming. Allow our professionals with over 25 years of experience in project management and tax form reporting, including CPAs and CEPs, to relieve the burden of tax form reporting for your company or entity.
- Diagnostic review of client data for reasonableness and completeness before producing the forms.
- Forms are reviewed by professionals before uploading them to the secure portal for the clients’ review and approval.
- During the printing and mailing phase, SPS/GZ conducts a three-tiered quality control process with the highest security measures in order to protect clients’ confidential data.
We want to ensure that the job is done right and on time!
SPS/GZ has subject matter experts available to answer more complex questions in the evolving landscape of tax form reporting requirements. This has shown to be beneficial in helping clients avoid costly penalties.
SPS/GZ helps companies and organizations navigate the complexities of ACA reporting, IRC 6039 requirements, Form 1099 and all other tax form reporting with superior customer support. We provide Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) matching services to our clients to help eliminate possible errors prior to printing, mailing and filing of forms with the IRS which helps avoid penalties.
SPS/GZ can assist clients with processing Forms 1095-C, 1094-C, 1095-B, 1094-B, 3921, 3922, 1099s and other tax forms, providing a solution that is intuitive and easy to manage. Our team will help ease the burden on employers of this time-consuming and complicated process by providing them with the resources necessary to file forms on time and stay compliant.
We will be there for our clients before, during and after tax season to make sure all their needs and requests are being fulfilled.
For example, the ACA reporting process can be very intimidating for most employers due to the amount of data they must compile from multiple sources within their organization and the complexity of the coding for the required tax forms. SPS/GZ will provide the expertise and support to help employers manage their ACA reporting requirements. A representative will assist each client in completing a questionnaire about their organization’s health plan and workforce.
This information will help determine the templates they will need to complete to properly code forms according to IRC 6055 and 6056. The SPS/GZ team supports clients through every step of the process, fielding questions and helping with any necessary corrections long after the forms have been filed with the IRS.
As an additional service, SPS/GZ representatives can take exports directly from the client's payroll, HRIS, stock plan and/or accounts payable systems, compiling and formatting the data into the SPS/GZ required templates.
SPS/GZ’s solution includes a highly secure portal for data exchanges, as well as a fully automated corrections module that allows companies to make changes as needed to forms, even after they have been mailed to employees and/or filed with the IRS. The system automatically tracks any such changes to forms after the initial IRS filing and regularly files amendments with the IRS without any further action required by the client. This drastically reduces the exposure for IRS reporting penalties.
Our tax form reporting solution includes:
- Client portal utilizes Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for establishing an encrypted link between our clients’ browsers and our server. Each client obtains unique, three-pronged login credentials, including encrypted passwords, for added security.
- Web-based platform with 24/7 access to forms
- User-friendly interface allows for intuitive navigation with little or no training
- Fully automated interactive portal allows clients to review, correct and print forms, as needed
- System tracks corrections made to forms, maintains an audit trail and interfaces directly with IRS system in order to provide seamless and automatic filings and amendments
- System is developed to be compliant with the latest IRS tax form regulations
- Online archive of data for 7 years
SPS/GZ offers a comprehensive solution that is user friendly and includes exceptional professional support, streamlined data collection procedures, preparation of Forms 1095-C, 1094-C, 1095-B, 1094-B, 3921, 3922 and 1099, mailing of forms to employees with explanatory Q&A memo insert (English and Spanish versions also sent electronically to clients), and e-filing with the IRS. SPS/GZ also helps ensure compliance for companies by personally reviewing all data to identify costly mistakes